It's been a long time since my last post
but there's nothing to know about what I have done during that time
but there're too much to talk about what I have done during that time
let's keep it blank for now
look at present
I am busy
but I'm writing nonsenses
but I'm not expressing nonsenses
opportunity doesn't come to everybody
limit are everywhere
but everything is limitless
but I make no sense
senses have limit
but not compressed by any means
I don't care about that
you don't know that
people are making their ways
understanding makes sense
understanding has no limit
but I make no sense
Poem(s)?
I'm sorry
I can't forget you
but I'll do nothing
to make it come true
......
Go to sleep
you are tired
don't procrastinate
you can not hide
.......
no more babbling
don't you fight
the truth is the truth
these poems aren't right
..............
enough with catching up
but there's nothing to know about what I have done during that time
but there're too much to talk about what I have done during that time
let's keep it blank for now
look at present
I am busy
but I'm writing nonsenses
but I'm not expressing nonsenses
opportunity doesn't come to everybody
limit are everywhere
but everything is limitless
but I make no sense
senses have limit
but not compressed by any means
I don't care about that
you don't know that
people are making their ways
understanding makes sense
understanding has no limit
but I make no sense
Poem(s)?
I'm sorry
I can't forget you
but I'll do nothing
to make it come true
......
Go to sleep
you are tired
don't procrastinate
you can not hide
.......
no more babbling
don't you fight
the truth is the truth
these poems aren't right
..............
enough with catching up
1 Comments:
WOW you're backkkk yippeee
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home