Sunday, November 27, 2005

I have to say that I got into some kinda unforgetable memories...
I don't even know why or how...or what should I do...
Those didn't seem to go away and that messed up my life...
I have tried to forget...and I have tried to understand...
nothing seemed to work that time...
and I felt seriously out of place...
but
somehow I forgot those things already...memories stay as memories...
feelings are gone...
Sometime, things just happen when there are time for them... automatically.

Thanks for always be with me...


..........................


Someone wants to catch up with my life, so I'm trying to update my recent life here briefly...

I went to steamboat spring, a ski town in colorado, with lots of people from TSA (Thai Student Association)... about 40 people were there.
We were chilin' out most of the time...
anyway, I went snowboarding with my friends. One of them is a cool snowboarder. I went up the mountain with him...and ended up with great experiences in the evening that day. I love snowboarding.

Something for you who wanna know, I'm on the winter break right now. I really enjoyed studying music...I'm studying jazz with a double bass...look how cool it is! They have me play the double bass..from the very beginning...

Life is fun and enjoyable if you enjoy it...I'm not that tired during the last few weeks of the quarter anymore coz I had fun studying music and spent my time playing music. So find something you love to do and do it...make yourself enjoy your own life.



Be cool...and talk to me sometimes...I still want to know how you are doing and want to be someone who cares....

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Great to hear you are doing well :)

It's getting (a bit) chillin in BKK (19 deg this morning)... well, that's enough reason for put on some clothes that haven't been out from a closet for year -_-

wanna play snowboard jung

i'm in a middle of midterm exam wa, (two to go), think you already know that

9:04 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great to hear you are doing well :)

It's getting (a bit) chillin in BKK (19 deg this morning)... well, that's enough reason for put on some clothes that haven't been out from a closet for year -_-


i'm in a middle of midterm exam wa, (two to go), think you already know that


P.S. wanna play snowboard jung

9:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy not-gonna-update-your-blog anniversary

cheers!!!!

11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home